True Multi-Position Standing
• The MPS and MPS TT allow supine, vertical and prone positioning without flipping footplates or pads, moving the tray or transferring the child out of the stander.
• Supine to Prone in one motion allows the stander to accommodate a child’s needs while providing all of the benefits of standing.
• Therapeutic opportunities not possible with other multi-position standers – use prone for head control and when fatigue sets in, simply move to a slight supine position to rest but remain in the standing position.
• Frame will only go supine and upright with Prone Position Lockout engaged and can be equipped with the gas spring lift lockout to stop inadvertent position changes.
Leg Abduction with Annotomically
Correct Hip Pivot
• Pivot points are in line with the hips, promoting proper alignment in the hips, knees and feet.
• Feet maintain the angle with the rest of the legs – no wedges needed and no additional adjustment to the knees or footplates required.
• Up to 30 degrees of abduction per leg – accomplished through a single knob.
• Promotes musculoskeletal development for children during critical growth years.
• Industry-leading abduction can be adjusted and used throughout the entire positioning range.
• Size 1: Fits children from infancy to 44″, and up to 70lbs.
• Size 2: Fits children from 40″-60″, and up to 154lbs.
• Can easily grow with the child and adapt to their changing needs.
• Many supports, pads and straps are available in multiple sizes.
• Comfortable transfer height of 32″ makes transfers more manageable as children grow.
• Can be configured as a simple stander or fit a child with the most complex needs.
• Designed to grow with the child – options can be added as needed.
• Great for a multi-user facility or school.
• The MPS, Supine, MPS TT and Supine TT feature a multi-use tray that is angle-adjustable and swings away either direction.
• Tray can remain attached during transfers.
• More activities are possible by swinging the tray away during standing therapy.
Unique Lift Mechanisms
• Dual controls are available allowing angle adjustment by a foot pedal or hand control.
• Gas Spring Lockout prevents an inadvertent change of position, especially important when around other children.
• The Pow’r Up Lift option on Size 2 brings the user to the standing position with the touch of a button.
Request a Free Product Demonstration Today
We recommend a product demonstration/trial prior to purchase which helps ensure the correct product, size and support/positioning components are selected.
Fill out our contact form by clicking the button below today.